Secret Song For You

Posted by AQMAL IYLIA
you were there to light my day .
you were there to guide me through . 
from my days down and on .
i'll never stop thinking of you . 
how can i forget all that . 
when you're the one who make me smile . 
you'll always be a part of me . 
how i wish you were still mine . 
never will forget the day . 
how we've met and came this far . 
we all know we got this feeling . 
but somehow it has to end up here . 
i know its me who said goodbye . 
and that's the hardest thing to do . 
cause you mean so much to me . 
and guide the truth from me to you . 
for all the things i've done and said . 
for all the hurt i've caused you . 
i hope you will forgive me baby . 
cause that wasn't what i meant to do . 

by : SS4'You



thankie for reading : Tengku Lea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aqmal Iylia Abd Wahab Template by Ipietoon |